- Zirkfied is the special boss unlock of the Q-pro, Mimi, Nyami & Pastel-kun no Minna de Uchuu Sensou!! (クプロ・ミミニャミ・パステルくんのみんなで宇宙戦争!!?) unlock event. It can be unlocked once all 8 BEMANI crossovers in the first chapter are unlocked respectively in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro, pop'n music Sunny Park, and REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-.
- Zirkfied is the final song unlocked in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- Zirkfied marks the first original song under dj TAKA and wac's iconoclasm alias in REFLEC BEAT.
- Zirkfied is iconoclasm's first song that is not part of the ANTHEM series, which includes Votum stellarum and perditus†paradisus.
- In REFLEC BEAT, Zirkfied's HARD chart is tied with IX's and Elemental Creation's HARD charts for the third highest number of objects for a REFLEC BEAT HARD chart, with 942 objects, behind onslaught's and 伐折羅-vajra-'s 1014 and 999 notes, respectively.
- Coincidentally, all three songs are collaborations that involve dj TAKA in some way.
Song Production Information=
I feel that in the middle, I became one with wac.
It was a feeling? No, it was a feeling.
Or it was my imagination after all.
Became became. We became one.
We became the universe. Surely became.
I think it was my imagination after all.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music Sunny Park→Present||15||30||41||49||24||35|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.