Yummy is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET.
It's living rather comfortably cooped up in the sewers.
But it kind of looks like it wants to be on land?
A sea monster that ended up underground, and disguised itself as a cleaning staff for a sewage treatment facility so it can eat the leftover food in the sewers. Slimeballs rest on the pipe it uses to get things out from the ground. Although it hates sunlight, it's curious about land.
A monster with a crude cleaning staff motif, most of Yummy's face is hidden behind a gas mask, barring its eyes peering out. It wears a manhole lid as a hat. Yummy dons a long red raincoat with purple fringes, yellow gloves, grey pants and purple boots. It keeps a broken-off pipe with slime-like organisms sitting on it.
|Attack||Gel! (ゲルー！ Geruu!?)|
|Damage||Ouch (イテテッ Itetee?)|
|GOOD Play||Gellll ♪ (ゲルルー♪ Geruruu ♪?)|
|BAD Play||...Gel? (…ゲル？ ...Geru??)|
Other Character Comments
Entering Phase 3, against possible character
Sewage treatment facility
下水施設に用？珍しいね あっコラ！君たち待って！ ゲル生物「ゲルルルルルー！！」
The sewage facility? It's not too bad Hey, hey! You guys wait! Gel organisms: "Gerururururuu!!"
Grappa mentioning Yummy, song hint
下水処理施設には不思議な 生き物がいるらしいですぞ。 海がきれいなのも、その生物の おかげかもしれませんな。
Strangely, in the sewage treatment facility There appears to be living things. The beautiful sea also brings in organisms Perhaps it's a thank you.
- Yummy shares its birthday with Aiko.
- Yummy's birthdate is derived from a pun on its name. Yattsu means 8 and makes up the "ya" in Yummy's name, and sanjū ichi means 31 and makes up the "ii."
- Once you've used Yummy in a NET Taisen matchup with another Yummy, the title Residents of the Underground World is displayed.
- Gelm13 makes a cameo appearance in Yummy's Lose animation. In connection to this, fan artists often put Yummy and Gelm13 together.
- The gender of Yummy is listed as unknown on its card.
- Similar to Mr. B. Bone, an idea passed around is that Yummy is a beautiful girl under the mask.
- Kumai-san tries to eat one of Yummy's gel organisms in one of the menu graphics on the Pop'n Music 19 website.