Yima is one of the CS characters from Pop'n Music 10.
A lonely dancer dedicated to giving prayers to the gods via dance.
He gives prayer of the love to people every day.
Yima is a strange character. He speaks in a language that appears in shapes (or may be dancing to communicate) Not much else is known about him other than that.
Yima has black skin and blond hair. He wears a black helmet of some sort with five pieces colored with a blue and black gradient. He wears a blue scarf, three ringed, gold bracelets on each wrist and a pair of blue and orange striped pants. Yima is barefoot as most contemporary dancers are. His original appearance is used again in Greening from Pop'n Music portable and サケビノミドリ from éclale.
In his 2P his skin is deep red, and his hair and eye color remain the same. The pieces on his head are colored yellow and red. His wristbands are gold while his scarf is lime colored and his pants gain blue and green stripes.
Yima's skin tone is now changed to white, and his eyes are brown. His attire is identical to his debut, though his pants are colored dark brown and golden yellow, and his scarf is green with yellow wristbands. The five pieces on his head are colored in a gray and gold gradient. This palette is used again in Pop'n Music Sunny Park for Contemporary Nation 6 and Scars of FAUNA from Pop'n Music Lapistoria.
Yima's 2P coloring returns his original skin tone, and his hair is a slightly darker blond with bright purple eyes. His scarf is a similar shade of purple and his pants are white and green striped.
Yima appears once again with black skin and blond hair, and his eyes remain brown. He dons plain white pants with a cream colored scarf and watching wristbands. The decorations on his helmet are colored gold and black.
His 2P gives him white skin much like his Pop'n Music 11 appearance, and his eyes are red with teal colored hair. His scarf, wristbands, and the belt of his pants are black, and his pants are a light mint color, matching his helmet.
Pop'n Music 11:
Yima has finally departed after a long time.
Hiding his thoughts and love for the gods in his chest.
Those eyes that gaze at a place in the distance...
Pop'n Music portable:
The Earth was devastated by the people's activities.
To fulfill the mission sent by the gods,
he now dedicates himself to praying for
fertility to return to the land...!
Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET TOWN Mode
Hidden Song Possession (Greening)
&%@$J命r卍w|捧a! (求道者ょ、 ぁなたの道もまた、 険しいのガ...?ては、 共に 捧げょぅ。神ヘの轟ぃの舞を!)
&%@$J命r卍w|捧a! (Seekers, are you also on this steep road, in search of a guide...? Yes, you two are dedicated. Now, dance to the roar of the gods!)
Pop'n Music 20 fantasia Soreyuke! Pop'n Quest
Making a request
＃＆※緑αЁ！＋＜？％ （緑化計画にはたくさんの緑が必要だ。 緑をたくさん集めてきてくれないか。）
＃＆※緑αЁ！＋＜？％ (The greening plan requires lots of greenery. I would like for you to collect lots of greenery.)
＄＠λ緑ζσ￥б目μ （おおお！だいぶ緑化されたぞ！ ・・・・・・・・・ 時折目が合うのが気になるが）
＄＠λ緑ζσ￥б目μ (Ooooh! You have collected lots of greenery! ....... Although, occasionally my eyes have been met with your spirit)
CS12, AC14 onwards
Yima does not say these, he forms the symbols with his dance.
|Damage||...Tsu ッ・・・ Tsu|
|GOOD Play||Yah! ヤッ！Yaa!|
|BAD Play||・・・ (HeartBeats)|
|LOSE||Oh, god... ああ神よ…Aa kami yo...|
- In Pop'n Music portable and portable 2, Yima is one of the characters that doesn't speak. The others are Kagome and Tran.
- Technically Yima is speaking to the player, he just dances to communicate.
- Yima's birthdate is identical to Lica's and Liddell's.
- Yima seems to be based off of Kokopelli, a Native American fertility god.
- Yima's dances are often related to fertility (For example: In Pop'n Rhythmin, his skill is named "Dance of Fertility") Also, his animations in Contemporary Nation 3 shows him playing a flute and a flute-like instrument.
- Interestingly enough, some forms of Kokopelli look like a bird. Yima was seen with birds in Greening.
- Yima's sketches in Pop'n Music 11 and his abilities shown throughout the games may imply that he is an avatar of some sorts.
- An avatar is, by definition of Hinduism, "a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher." This would fit Yima's description of being sent on a mission and his birthplace of "the peak of the gods"
- Yima's early sketches in Pop'n Music 11 show him as a child.
- If you look closely at Yima's éclale portrait, his navel can be seen.
These are taken from the Pop'n Music 10 site. All of his dance poses symbolize something.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found