Wonder Island needs its song production/character information, music comment(s), net self lines and/or staff comments translated.
You can help the Pop'n Music Wiki by writing down the original lyrics or the missing translations!
Song Connections / Remixes
- The character for ワンダーアイランド is based on the characters from the video of the beatmania IIDX song SPACE FIGHT.
- F-FLY, who did the video for said beatmania IIDX song, drew 部下A/B as well.
- ワンダーアイラン was unlockable on pop'n music 13 カーニバル from November 16th to December 7th, 2005, as part of the Waku-waku pop'n land (わくわく ポップンランド) event.
- T.Sakisaka's identity was revealed in pop'n music 20 fantasia's NAVIGATE MODE, as ワンダーアイランド was listed under the AKIRA YAMAOKA artist category.
- ワンダーアイランド is Akira Yamaoka's only pop'n music song sung by himself.
- Koushinkyoku (行進曲) means "march".
- The character designs of 部下A and 部下B marks beatmania artist mainstay F-FLY's first contribution to pop'n music.
- In the pop'n music data, ワンダーアイランド is named "gunka". Gunka is the Japanese term for military music.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from official Konami websites. Notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 13 Carnival→20 fantasia||13||18||34||38||17||21|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||24||40||44||17||21|
|pop'n music 13 Carnival CS||13||18||34||38||17||21|
|pop'n music Lively||-||24||40||44||-||-|