You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Water Melon Woman has a remix version with the same title by SG系しんじ, which can be found in pop'n music Best Hits!.
- Water Melon Woman is the first song of Satoru Nakata under the NAKATEK alias. Also, Water Melon Woman marks the first appearance of BOY, who would become the character in most of Nakata's songs.
- According to Yoichi Hayashi on the song comments for Seal, Water Melon Woman was just created with an old analog mixer and an old Mac computer.
- It is also mentioned that both Yoichi Hayashi and Satoru Nakata were part of the old Yokohama branch of Konami Computer Entertainment.
- BOY's 1P palette was a 3P color in pop'n music 2 CS and pop'n music 3 CS.
- In the arcade version of pop'n music 2, Water Melon Woman's artist was credited to 319.
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, Water Melon Woman's character was pretty [CS1-3P].
- In pop'n music 3, Water Melon Woman's character was AYA .
- In pop'n music 3 CS, Water Melon Woman's character was replaced to BOY [CS1-2P]. This palette became BOY's 4P color for Landmark in pop'n music 7.
- In pop'n music 4, Water Melon Woman's character was SHOLLKEE .
|Pop'n Music CS||18||H|
|Pop'n Music 2 CS||24||H|
|Pop'n Music 3 CS||18||23|
|Pop'n Music 7 CS||5||290||14|
|Pop'n Music 2||18||14|
|Pop'n Music 3||18||H|
|Pop'n Music 4||290||23|
|Pop'n Music 7||5||18||14||14|
|Pop'n Music 9||5||24||14||14|
|Pop'n Music 10→20 fantasia||5||18||14||14|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.