- A long version of Warriors Aboot, titled Warriors Aboot (Extended Mix), appears on both versions of RoughSketch's and MAD CHILD's split album Aboot Phaze.
- Warriors Aboot was performed live as part of the AUTOMATION PARADISE ～MAD CHILD SPECIAL MIX～ medley at The 8th KONAMI Arcade Championship.
- Warriors Aboot is a song part of The First VOLTEX Character Theme Song Contest (第一回ボルテキャラテーマ曲コンテスト?). It was added to SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS on September 17th, 2015.
- Warriors Aboot marks the first collaboration between Shohei Uno and MAD CHILD in BEMANI.
- Warriors Aboot is one of the songs in Part 21 of FLOOR INFECTION. During its periods of availability, it can be unlocked in the pop'n music series by playing 8 rounds of the corresponding SOUND VOLTEX series game to raise the infection level to Level 3 MAX.
- As of November 7th, 2019 in pop'n music peace, it is available by default.
- In pop'n music, Warriors Aboot is not keysounded.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Warriors Aboot displays its SOUND VOLTEX NOVICE and ADVANCED jacket (with the FLOOR INFECTION logo) on the songwheel.
- Warriors Aboot marks MAD CHILD's first appearance in the pop'n music series.
- Warriors Aboot's EX chart was re-rated in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 on December 19th, 2017.
- Warriors Aboot's HYPER chart was re-rated in pop'n music peace on March 5th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music éclale||11||26||39||47||30||-|
|pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢||11||26||39||↑48||30||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||11||26||↓38||48||30||-|