|Genre in Japanese||サイバーガガク|
|Artist Name Romanized||Gojoushiki Kai|
|Other Instruments||Gojoushiki Kai|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 12 いろは|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS|
- Vairocana shares a siren soundbite from MAX 300 in various of points; Arrabbiata does the same thing.
- Vairocana is name of a celestial Buddha who is often referred as the Bliss Body of Gautama Buddha. More information can be found here.
- Vairocana is included in pop'n music 20 fantasia's NAVIGATE MODE under the TЁЯRA artist category (which also includes NAOKI's and jun's standalone works), confirming Naoki Maeda's collaboration with Jun Wakita (who himself had his alias confirmed in the long version of neu on 音楽).
- Vairocana is also Naoki's final instrumental song in pop'n music to date.
- Vairocana was just a hidden song in Pop'n Music 12 Iroha. In Pop'n Music 12 Iroha CS, though, it was now part of the game's unlock system, moved to the Haru (Spring) scroll.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 12 Iroha||12||20||36||41||14||30|
|Pop'n Music 13 CARNIVAL→fantasia||12||20||↑37||↑42||14||30|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.