You're gadagout Faced serious problems The rapid spread The rapid spread The rapid spread of futility No rupture outright You're neutral no gain Void mutilation Encase in your head Void mutilation Outlet for your mind No rupture outright You're neutral no gain
VOID-VOIDD-VOIDDD-VOIDDDD You're gadagout faced seriouse Problem The rapid spread The Rapid spread The Rapid Spread of futility NO rupture outright You neture no gain Void mutilation Encase in your head Void mutilation Outlet for your mind NO rupture OUTRIGHT (Void mutilation Encase in your head) YOU neture NO GAIN (Void mutilation Outlet for your mind)
- A long version of VOIDDD by Des-ROW+2, titled VOIDDDD, can be found on Des-ROW's album, D.. Unlike the game size version, VOIDDDD features vocals by Osamu Migitera himself.
- VOIDDD could be unlocked to pop'n music 9 from May 21st, 2003 to May 23rd, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- It was later added to pop'n music 9 on May 28th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, VOIDDD's songwheel genre was VOIDDD.
- VOIDDD uses the same background as INNOVATION, from pop'n music 5.
- Both songs also have the same rival character, FAT BOY [5-1P].
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 9→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||14||16||34||-||16||18|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→20 fantasia||14||16||34||-||16||18|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||22||40||-||16||18|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||14||16||34||-||16||18|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.