Uchida Ichimon are two of the CS characters from Pop'n Music 12 Iroha.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Brothers in uniform, joining hurriedly
To play on the large pier
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Uchida are brothers both fluent in playing the shamisen. They both have heads that resemble kanji, Uchi, the younger brother, being (内) and Da, the older brother, being (田). The two brothers are dressed in kamishimo, with tabi and blue kataginu and joba hakama.
Cameos[edit | edit source]
Uchida Ichimon appear in Wakuwaku! Pop'n Manga episode 145 "Listen Here."
NET Self[edit | edit source]
|Attack||(music)♪ (ベンベケ♪ Benbeke♪?)|
|Damage||(out of tune) (ベキャッ Bekyaa?)|
|GOOD Play||Hah! (ハッ！ Haa!?)|
|BAD Play||Hoh!? (ホッ！？ Hoo!??)|
|WIN||Lame! (おそまつ！ Osomatsu!?)|
|LOSE||Farewell.. (さらば・・ Saraba..?)|
Other Character Comments[edit | edit source]
Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET Town Mode[edit | edit source]
某、名は内田兄弟と申候。 大橋上を住処にして候。 不束者でござるがお見知置きを 願う所存で在申す。
We are the Uchi and Da brothers. Dwelling on the stone cliff If we see you being disrespectful, we'll punish your thoughtlessness. That's how it is.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
"Uchida" is derived from the creators of their debut song, Tomoyuki and Hiroyuki Uchida. They are both brothers and sometimes compose songs together.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Uchi shares his birthday with Mata Hari. Da shares his birthday with Miku and Robitz.
- Their birthdates are the same as Tomoyuki and Hiroyuki Uchida's.
- Their heads are removable.
- For some reason, Uchida's 2P colors aren't available in their Sengoku Retsuden appearance.
- This is their first arcade appearance, although their debut song isn't playable on AC yet.