Some vocal samples can be heard.
Song Connections / Remixes
- The game version of Twin Bee ～Generation X～ sounds very different from the OST version of the song.
- beatmania, beatmania IIDX, beatmania III, and pop'n music all use the game version of the song.
- DanceDanceRevolution, Dance Maniax, and Toy's March use the OST version.
- Twin Bee ～Generation X～ is a remixed medley of two tunes; TwinBee's Home Town Song and Fantastic Powers from the original TwinBee game.
- Twin Bee ～Generation X～ was added to pop'n music 10 on December 17th, 2003 via ee'MALL 2nd avenue.
- In pop'n music, Twin Bee ～Generation X～ is notorious for its strict timing window.
- Before pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE, Twin Bee ～Generation X～'s songwheel genre was Twin bee ～Generation X～ (with the exception of pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS).
- Before pop'n music 16 PARTY♪, and also in beatmania THE FINAL, Twin Bee ～Generation X～'s title was capitalized in-game as Twin bee ～Generation X～.
- In pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE, Twin Bee ～Generation X～ recieved a new banner, background, and character (TwinBee), replacing Rupa , who was Twin Bee ～Generation X～'s character since pop'n music 10. TwinBee has since then been available in the TV/ANIME character category.
- pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET placed TwinBee on the pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE character category.
- Because of this, Twin Bee ～Generation X～ is currently the only ee'MALL song on pop'n music with a unique character.
- Before pop'n music 17 THE MOVIE, the background used by Twin Bee ～Generation X～ was from pop'n music 9's Tower of the Sun.
- Twin Bee ～Generation X～ is currently the only song from beatmania III in the pop'n music arcade games.
- It is also one of the two beatmania III original songs still on DanceDanceRevolution arcade games, along with Jam&Marmalade.
- In Toy's March 2, Twin Bee ～Generation X～ is titled ツインビーユーロビートバージョン ("TwinBee Eurobeat Version").
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 10→CARNIVAL (via ee'MALL)||11||16||25||35||13||15|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.