Tsurara is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 9.
The slightly oddball Santa's second-grade apprentice girl.
This year, will she pass Christmas presents to a loving Usao-kun?
Tsurara has shoulder-length hair, with a hime-cut and a pair of thin pigtails that are tied with green tight scrunchies. Her eye color is a dark walnut color and she has light skin. Her attire includes a pale yellow sleeveless sweater, a deep pink plaid skirt, and a pair of boots that match the color of her skirt. What Tsurara is wearing is a magenta fur coat.
In her WIN animation, Tsurara's clothes are formed into a Santa Claus kind, such as a red, long-sleeved dress with puffy laces, a brown waist belt, and a pair of boots with white round ornaments. There is a small star on Tsurara's left head. This is later used in the Pop'n Music Sunny Park Card Collection, Vol. 2 edition.
Tsurara excels with a new winter attire, such as earmuffs with a deep pink edge, a pink heavy coat and white snow boots. Underneath her coat is her baby pink dress. What Tsurara is carrying is an Usao-kun backpack with deep pink straps on her shoulders (you can barely see his ear flopping by the left of Tsurara). Before her boots are gray stockings with ornaments on her knees. Her original palette is reused in white night story from Pop'n Music: Usagi to Neko to Shounen no Yume.
Tsurara's name comes from a Japanese translation of "icicle".
- Tsurara's birthdate is identical to Trinity's, Ookami-Boy's, and Kirico's.
- This birthdate is mainly marked as Christmas Eve.
- Usao-kun makes a cameo on Tsurara's WIN animation in Pop'n Music 9, and LOSE and WIN animations in Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET.
- He also makes a cameo as her backpack.
- Tsurara's character design from Pop'n Music 9 marks the first appearance of beatmania IIDX artist, GOLI.