Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections/Remixes[edit | edit source]
- A long version of 月雪に舞う花のように appears on the pop'n music 14 FEVER! AC ♡ CS pop'n music 12 いろは & 13 カーニバル original soundtrack and on 猫叉Master's first album, Raindrops. This version is in a lower key than the original.
- A sequel to 月雪に舞う花のように, titled 白夜幻燈, appears in pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 月雪に舞う花のように is the first song composed by Naoyuki Sato for the pop'n music series that is not part of his CONTEMPORARY NATION series of songs.
- 月雪に舞う花のように is the third unlock of the WATER ROUTE (水ルート?) in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE's Waku-waku Mimi Nyami tankentai (わくわくミミニャミ探検隊?) unlock event. It could be unlocked from July 4th, 2007 through September 26th, 2007.
- As of September 26th, 2007, it has been unlocked for everyone to play.
- Before April 25th, 2018 in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, 月雪に舞う華のように's kanji readings were "げっせつにまうはなのように" (gessetsu ni mau hana no youni?).
- On the Raindrops album and beatmania IIDX, 月雪に舞う花のように's title was slightly changed to 月雪に舞う華のように.
- On the American iTunes page for the Raindrops album, 月雪に舞う華のように was renamed to Snow Dance.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
Song Production Information[edit | edit source]
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
pop'n music[edit | edit source]
|pop'n music 12 いろは CS||16||21||34||40||11||18|
|pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS||16||21||34||40||11||18|
|pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE→20 fantasia||16||21||34||40||11||18|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||↑28||40||↓45||11||18|
pop'n rhythmin[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.