Tourmaline is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 2.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Although she always dances with a lot of energy, she cannot show her true feelings to anyone...
Appearance[edit | edit source]
J-R&B[edit | edit source]
Tourmaline is identical to Mary in appearance, albeit her entire color scheme, including her skin and clothes, is a muted brown. She also wears the same clothes, which includes a tank top, tennis shoes, baggy pants, and a hoodie.
Her 2P colors her entirely in light blue.
She wears a short shirt with a star in the center, sweatpants, and plain shoes. Once again her attire is shared with Rave Girl and Mary.
Much like the second game, Tourmaline's 2P shades her with light blue instead.
Tourmaline is shown wearing pants shaded in several shades of brown, and a dark brown top with shoes. Her earrings, bracelets, and headband are white. Like her previous appearances, this attire is also shared with Mary.
Her 2P makes her light blue yet again. This palette is used for 2 Step, an ee'MALL song.
Other Character Comments[edit | edit source]
Pop'n Music 3:
Recently, she's been giving out lots of sighs. What's happened?
Pop'n Music 8:
The midnight town that's glistening with neon....
Flickering, sparking, and blending together....
NET Self[edit | edit source]
|Attack||Let's go! (いくわよ！ Iku wa yo!?)|
|Damage||Eeek! (きゃっ！ Kyaa!?)|
|GOOD Play||Great (いい感じ Ī kanji?)|
|BAD Play||No good (だめね Dame ne?)|
|WIN||Ahaha (うふふ Ufufu?)|
|LOSE||Uh oh (あらら Arara?)|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Pop'n Music 19 TOWN Mode[edit | edit source]
Conversation Only (Phase MAX)[edit | edit source]
こんにちは。 え？今日は一緒に ポップンしないのかって？ 誰かと勘違いしてるんじゃない？
Hello. Eh? Do you not want to play Pop'n with me today? Or am I just misunderstanding?
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tourmaline's birthdate is identical to Rave Girl's, another character based on Mary.
- In-game, Tourmaline's birthdate is shown as "?", though it's celebrated on November 2nd.
- Tourmaline shares her animations with Mary and Rave Girl.
- Tourmaline's NET Taisen lines are also the same as Rave Girl's.
- Tourmaline's 2P palettes have been consistent in all games.
- Her name is from a gem, and the gem had the same colors than her.
- Also, her palette is possibly from a neon orange street light.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Animations[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]