Tokyo Traffic Report
|Genre in Japanese||スライ|
|Artist Name Romanized||Namekawa Kimiwo & The Hiders|
|Other Instruments||Yasuhiro Ichihashi (Composition & Arrangement)|
|Character||Morry vs. SUIT (pop'n music CS)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 9 CS|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music peace|
Song Connections / Remixes
- Tokyo Traffic Report's charts were made by Eiichi Kitsukawa.
- Tokyo Traffic Report received a brand-new EX chart and a slightly modified Battle HYPER chart, and a new banner in pop'n music peace.
- Tokyo Traffic Report's EASY, NORMAL, and HYPER charts received Highlight Zones in pop'n music peace.
- Besides adding Highlight Zones, Tokyo Traffic Report's EASY chart is exactly the same as its old 5-Buttons chart.
- Despite that pop'n music 5 CS's SUIT is used in Tokyo Traffic Report in pop'n music peace, SUIT received a new portrait and can be selected as a new character in the pop'n music peace character category.
- Despite debuting in pop'n music 9 CS, Tokyo Traffic Report is absent from the pop'n music CS folder in the pop'n music arcade titles.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 9 CS||8||11||25||-||16||19|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the older chart (total notes: 367).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.