|Genre in Japanese||ライブ|
|Artist Name Romanized||Kimagure Poppers|
|Other Instruments||Yoichi Hayashi (Composition,Arrangement, and Guitar)|
|Status||Hidden CS Song|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 2 CS|
|Other Appearance(s)||pop'n music 3 CS, pop'n music 6 CS|
Hello Are you okay? Let's play! Let's make it together Thank you
- Theme of staff roll ～special mix～ is a rearrangement of the Staff Roll theme from pop'n music CS, originally released on the pop'n music original soundtrack album as Theme of Staff roll ～nostalgia live mix～, with vocals added from the original pop'n music arcade game.
- A remix of Theme of staff roll ～special mix～, titled Theme of staff roll ～poppers live II～, appears on the pop'n music 2 original soundtracks ★ new songs collection album.
- Theme of staff roll ～special mix～ marks Mimi's and Nyami's first appearance as rival characters, though they appear together.
- In Pop'n Music 3, Theme of staff roll ～special mix～'s character was Aya, using her 17P.
- In pop'n music 3 CS, Theme of staff roll ～special mix～'s character was changed to Aya's original palette.
- In pop'n music 4, 'Theme of staff roll ～special mix～'s character was only Nyami, using her design from 2.
- Theme of staff roll ～special mix～ isn't included on the pop'n music SUPER BEST BOX collection, despite being a Konami original and still in the arcades.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 2→3 CS||-||11||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 6 CS||-||9B||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 3→4||-||11||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 6||-||9B||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 9||16||↓9||-||-||22||-|
|Pop'n Music 10→20 fantasia||↓8||9||-||-||22||-|
|Pop'n Music Sunny Park→Present||-||↑17||-||-||22||-|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.