You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Song Connections / Remixes
- According to Asaki's Twitter account, 天庭 おとこのこ編 is meant to be a completely new song and not an arrangement of 天庭.
- An arranged medley of 天庭, neu, and ZETA～素数の世界と超越者～ by Osamu Kubota, titled Le Swing (天庭・ZETA～素数の世界と超越者～・neu), can be found on the V-RARE SOUND TRACK 17 CD.
- 天庭's genre, 近代絶頂音楽, translates to "modern climax music".
- 天庭 is the only song in the HELL15 expert course that has never received a long version on a BEMANI album.
- Despite never having appeared in the REFLEC BEAT series, 天庭 appears in pop'n music's BEMANI category REFLEC BEAT folder due to 天庭 おとこのこ編 appearing in REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter- (as 天庭).
Song Production Information
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.