Some vocal samples can be heard.
- すてきなタブーラ received a slightly re-arranged version of the song in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET, which is used on every chart.
- The HYPER and EX charts of すてきなタブーラ use the pop'n music 2 original soundtrack ☆ new songs collection length of the song, while the other difficulties use the shorter cut.
- すてきなタブーラ is the second song from pop'n music 2 to receive an EX chart.
- It's also the second song composed by Yasuhiko Fukuda to receive both HYPER and EX charts.
- すてきなタブーラ is not included on the pop'n music SUPER BEST BOX collection, despite being a KONAMI original and still in the arcades.
- In pop'n music 3, すてきなタブーラ's character was ice [3-4P].
- In pop'n music 6 CS, すてきなタブーラ uses pop'n stage's KARLI instead of her pop'n music 2 version.
- In the Asian English version of pop'n music 2, the title of the song was dubbed as Great Taboola, and the genre was changed to ASIAN.
Japanese Translation: Asian techno that would make you dance involuntarily!
Asian English version: "Get Groovin'" Asian Techno.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 2→4||-||5||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 9→Sengoku Retsuden||5||5||-||-||6||-|
|Pop'n Music 2 CS||-||5||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 6 CS||-||5||-||-||-|
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- pop'n music 2 and 3's BEGINNER chart: total notes: 138.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.