Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections / Remixes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 滑り台のマーチ is one of the songs part of Phase 1 of the pop'n Walker (ポップンウォーカー?) event. It could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park from March 14th to July 2nd, 2013.
- From July 3rd, 2013, it could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park through the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園?) event.
- From July 9th, 2014, it could be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア via Story Mode.
- In pop'n music éclale, it could be purchased from the Star Factory shop for 60 lumina.
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- 滑り台のマーチ is the second song that features Poet as its rival character and doesn't involve Manami Fujino in vocals, after airflow.
- Poet was the only returning pop'n music character that got a new sprite in the pop'n Walker event.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
Song Production Information[edit | edit source]
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||23||31||41||8||10|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.