Step in Space needs its song production/character information, music comment(s), net self lines and/or staff comments translated.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Step in Space is the fifth song on the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs on the CLASSIC series, Step in Space is an arranged medley of different classical tunes, including Gustav Holst's Mars and Jupiter, Maurice Ravel's Bolero, and Tchaikovsky's Waltz of the Flowers.
- Step in Space is the first song of the CLASSIC series to have an EX chart.
- It also marks the final CLASSIC to be a default song in a CS pop'n music game. All subsequent songs of the CLASSIC series would be unlocks in their respective numbered games.
- Step in Space received a Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music 7.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 5 CS||4||7||※26||※30||-||-|
|pop'n music 7 CS||4||7||36||39||29||-|
|pop'n music 7||4||7||↑36||↑39||29||-|
|pop'n music 9||↓3||↑10||36||39||↑32||-|
|pop'n music 10→12 Iroha||3||↓9||↓35||39||32||-|
|pop'n music 13→20 fantasia||3||9||↓30||↓35||32||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||15||36||41||32||-|
※Denotes charts are different from later arcade/console releases:
- HYPER chart: total notes: 492.
- EX chart: total notes: 586.