Is such big merry-go-round seen until now? On which does it ride? On which do you ride? riding and moving on the earth. I am in the very large strange world. It is too natural. may not notice yet. I'm looking by the cheerful eye. Has everybody noticed? planetary merry-go-round. Everybody is in the same place. Turns round and round. The stars which shine glitteringly don't stop, either. Infinite fancy pops. The step's stepped on. person who rode may be so fun. The inside of the head is pink. Merry-go-round is heavenly bodies. I'm very small in the Space. Turns round and round. ※Moon.solor,Mercury. Venus.Mars.Jupiter. Saturn.Uranus.Pluto. Neptune.and Earth...... ※repeat Has everybody noticed? planetary merry-go-round. Everybody is in the same place. Turns round and round. It doesn't stop and stop. Turns round and round.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remastered version of space merry-go-round appears on Dormir's album, Petit March. However, it's the same exact length as the original game cut.
- space merry-go-round marks the first appearance of vocalist crimm in BEMANI, as well as the first time she and TOMOSUKE collaborate as Dormir.
- space merry-go-round was the main theme of Toy's March, but didn't appear as a playable song.
- space merry-go-round was first made playable in pop'n music 12 いろは, and later appeared as a playable song in Toy's March 2.
- A unused Toy's March logo existed in the data, along with the other BEMANI logos used in the BEMANI Category of pop'n music.
- space merry-go-round received a brand-new EX chart in pop'n music 14 FEVER!.
- It was the only old pop'n music song that received a new chart in pop'n music 14 FEVER!.
- The lyrics on the Petit march album has a misspelling, "It is too narural". It has been noted and corrected on the Konami Style website.
The toy's march makes its appearance in pop'n☆ Have fun with tapping various sounds!
Song Production Information
|portable 2 DLC||7||11||27||37||-||-||15||9||20|