|Genre in Japanese||スノーウィーコア|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||Qrispy Joybox (Composition & Arrangement)|
|First Appearance||DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX/pop'n music Sunny Park/REFLEC BEAT colette -Winter-|
|Other Appearance(s)||jubeat plus/jubeat plus (Xperia版) つぎドカ！pack, jubeat saucer, pop'n rhythmin つぎドカ！パック, REFLEC BEAT plus つぎドカ！PACK|
| Hey look! This here is a Featured Article.
Snow prism has been featured, since it won one of the polls we've created.
Some vocal samples can be heard.
- A rock arrangement of snow prism, titled snow prism (GFDM ver.), can be found in GuitarFreaksXG3 & DrumManiaXG3.
- snow prism is part of the Tsugidoka! (つぎドカ!) event, along with Cosmic Hurricane, 紅焔 and 恋閃繚乱.
- snow prism was added to jubeat saucer on Febraury 1st, 2013. It was removed on December 1st, 2013.
- It was revived on February 1st, 2014.
- snow prism marks Qrispy Joybox's first appearance in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- snow prism is named after Hiumi's purifying power.
A clarity of overflowing piano and guitar harmony! Are they disturbing the school of public morals and, are you ready to freeze below?
Difficulty & Notecounts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.