This article focuses on the song, Smooooch・∀・. If you are looking for the character, see Smooooch (character).
Soundbites include "Move your body", "Come on DJ work this party", and "Look up in the sky, it makes you feel so high".
- smooooch・∀・ is part of kors k's CANDY RAVE series of songs.
- An extended, hardcore-style version of smooooch・∀・ appears on kors k's first album, Ways For Liberation.
- An eurobeat remix of smooooch・∀・ by DJ Command, titled smooooch・∀・ -秋葉工房 mix-, also appears on kors k's first album, Ways for Liberation.
- The "move your body" soundbite can also be heard in DJ TAKAWO's 荒野のおイモ屋さん from beatmania APPEND GOTTAMIX2 ~Going Global~.
- The "look up in the sky" soundbite in smooooch・∀・ is also used in stealth from DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2.
- A remix of smooooch・∀・ by KN, titled smooooch・∀・ KN mix, can be found in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- 9 seconds are cut out of the REFLEC BEAT version of smooooch・∀・, mostly the intro.
- As of REFLEC BEAT groovin', smooooch・∀・ uses the uncut version of the song as well.
- Another extended version of smooooch・∀・, titled smooooch・∀・2014, can be found on kors k's Let's Do It Now!! album.
- A remix of smooooch・∀・ by Ryu☆, titled Smooooch・∀・ (Ryu☆ Remix), can be found on the "Let's Do It Now!!" Special Remix CD, the CD given by pre-ordering Let's Do It Now!! at the KONAMISTYLE shop.
- A short version of Smooooch・∀・ (Ryu☆ Remix) appears in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!.
- smooooch・∀・ is MAYA's last non-Zektbach video for beatmania IIDX to date.
- smooooch・∀・ appears as a beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS preview in beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS, and also on Visual Emotions 7.
- smooooch・∀・'s video has spawned multiple parodies on YouTube and NicoNicoDouga.
- smooooch・∀・ is kors k's second song to appear in multiple BEMANI series (the first being SigSig).
- smooooch・∀・'s beatmania IIDX video is used and is full-screen in DanceDanceRevolution, eliminating any on-screen dancers.
- In DanceDanceRevolution II/DanceDanceRevolution hottest party5, smooooch・∀・'s video is played in a tiny monitor on the opposite side of the player on Single and in the center on Double/Versus, due to Nintendo Wii memory limitations.
- As DanceDanceRevolution II doesn't support Shock Arrows, smooooch・∀・'s CHALLENGE charts are absent on that release.
- According to wac, smooooch・∀・ was originally going to be added to pop'n music in pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝, but didn't end up being in the game because he felt the characters greatly clashed with the game's samurai setting.
Song Production Information
※ The notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 225).