Drinking to the music, slipping into paradise You laugh at my jokes, I love watching you Notice how the time flies Every precious second counting down to saying good-bye It's your hair in the air That dearly makes me want to keep you by my side It's your eyes, your sweet lies That really tell me I must never let you go Smile the night away (rap) Yeah it's you and me You know the two of us, you see that's the key You next to me and nothing else shall matter "What time is it?"...My heart and soul will shatter Do you really have to go home now? "You'll be OK!"...Then better teach me how Oh I know how, just let me think a while Put an end to the night with your cutest smile You're the one who's got all the power If you turn me down, my hopes you devour I wanna hold you hug you squeeze you tease you Don't you date tell me you've got to keep a curfew Stay with me or gotta take the ride Because I ain't moving tell you decide Alone's no way to end our gorgeous day So baby please, please smile the night away (end rap) It's your eyes,your sweet lies That really tell me I must never let you go Smile the night away
- Smile The Night Away marks Scott Dolph's first contribution to the pop'n music series.
- It also marks the only time in pop'n music where he's credited as an artist on a non-BEMANI crossover song.
- KRAFT? has UNCLE Jam's YOUNG DREAM animations (except for obviously losing his pants, his top pops out).
- The WIN animation reveals that KRAFT? is UNCLE Jam.
- In pop'n music 3, Smile The Night Away's character was ice.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 2→4||-||20||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||8||↓14||-||-||14||-|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||↓7||14||-||-||14||-|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||20||-||-||14||-|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||20||-||-||14||-|
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- pop'n music 2 and 3's BEGINNER chart: total notes: 101.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.