|Romaji of Song||-|
|Nihongo of Genre|
|Romaji of Artist||-|
|Other Instruments||kors k (Composition & Arrangement)|
|Length||2:05, 1:43 (REFLEC BEAT)|
|First Appearance||beatmania IIDX 12 Happy Sky|
|Other Appearance(s)||beatmania IIDX INFINITAS, DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX, jubeat, jubeat plus music pack 16,|
None, except for
It's a dream
- SigSig is part of kors k's CANDY RAVE series of songs.
- Two remixes of SigSig, titled SigSig (original extended) and SigSig (Raver Rose mix), appear on the album teranoid underground edition.
- An extended version of SigSig (Raver Rose mix), titled SigSig (RaverRose remix Full Size version) appears on the album teranoid anthems live@underground.
- A remix of SigSig by DJ TECHNORCH, titled SigSig -Dark Side Remix-, appears on the bonus CD cyber beatnation 1st conclusion.
- An updated version of SigSig with altered elements was played by kors k during the beatnation summit Premium Live encore. A studio version of this version can be found on kors k's Ways For Liberation album.
- Another remix of SigSig, titled SigSig (DJ Depath & M-Project Remix), appears on the album Land of Passion.
- 22 seconds are edited out of the REFLEC BEAT version of SigSig, mostly the intro.
- A speed remix of SigSig' by Ryu☆, SigSig (Ryu☆ Remix), appears on the cyber beatnation 2 -Hi Speed conclusion- CD.
- In the UchusentaiNOIZ song "FlashblackFlag" the keyboard plays a bit of the main melody of SigSig.
- A part of the main melody of SigSig is recreated on On My Wings(SAISEN TURN Special Remix) by SAISEN TURN using the Martin Garrix Animals pluck sound.
- According to wac, SigSig was put in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪ due to its overwhelming popularity.
- SigSig's beatmania IIDX video is used and is full-screen in DanceDanceRevolution, eliminating any on-screen dancers.
Song Production Information
When I made this song, I thought it would be nice to make something for girl BM players. So, I came up with a kind of cute melody, and arranged it into something that I thought would make for interesting gameplay. (Real "makina" music is usually a lot simpler!) I hope it all makes you think of summer and cute things! Oh, about the title, "SigSig". It does mean something, but it's too embarrassing to tell you, so I'm not going to ^-^;
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n rhythmin (07/13/2014)||2||4||↑8|