You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 終末を追う者 is the final song of the Mimi, Nyami & Kotaro no flying catch! (ミミニャミ・コタローのフライングキャッチ！?) event. It could be unlocked in both jubeat saucer and pop'n music Sunny Park since June 3rd, 2013.
- 終末を追う者 is the first musical collaboration of Shigeharu Saeki and Daichi Watanabe in BEMANI.
- 終末を追う者's character, Canopus, also appears on the song's jacket.
- A 3P palette for Canopus is available by inputting the code found at the back of the pop'n music card PJ21R004/016. The code must be inputted at the final e-AMUSEMENT screen, where your already unlocked Secret Characters are shown.
- Canopus' 3P palette was later used for SYMPHONY FROM ZERO.
- From pop'n music éclale onwards, this 3P palette is automatically available by unlocking 終末を追う者.
- In jukebeat, 終末を追う者's title was changed to THE JUDGEMENT.
Song Production Information
Hello! It's Shoccho, somehow back again for another collaboration! This is the fourth song I've written this year alone.
The time went so fast. In just a few short months, PON and I composed a new song together! Recently, PON's been doing a lot of vocal work, so we agreed to write something instrumental for a change.
Actually, I'm writing these comments before the song is released, and the anticipation is making me a bit nervous!
Everyone, let's pursue the end together!
When planning our collaboration song, it took a while to figure out what sort of song it should be. We decided to create a hard instrumental 4-beat song.
When dividing the work, we decided that Shoccho would compose the song and I would do the arrangement.
We wanted to create a 4-beat song completely unlike any other 4-beat song. We added sections with unison and irregular timing, and tried to give it the energy of a game soundtrack.
I had a lot of fun discovering how to arrange this song in a unique way.
Collaboration helps you grow as a person! We reached perfect synergy. It's really amazing.
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music Sunny Park||15||32||43||49||22||34|
|pop'n music ラピストリア→Present||15||32||↑44||49||22||34|