Song Connections / Remixes
A chiptune version of 笑点テーマ arranged by Jimmy Weckl appears in KONAMI's 1990 Japan-only puzzle game Moai-kun (モアイくん) for the Nintendo Famicom. It plays in every odd-leveled song in the game.
- 笑点テーマ is one of the main themes of the Japanese TV comedy show Shouten.
- Before pop'n music 9, the songwheel genre of 笑点テーマ was ショウテン.
- 笑点テーマ's charts were made by wac.
- wac mentions in the song commentary that he had a hard time finding a CD with 笑点テーマ on it for reference when making its charts. He eventually found it on a CD collection of Hachidai Nakamura's work titled Hachidai Song Collection.
- wac also notes that he spent 8,888 yen on the collection.
- 笑点テーマ has never been on an original soundtrack.
- An updated, unused banner for 笑点テーマ can be found in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.