Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections/Remixes[edit | edit source]
- The pop'n music 20 fantasia original soundtrack version of 少年は空を辿る is over 10 seconds longer than the game cut.
- This version is used by jubeat saucer.
- A remix of 少年は空を辿る by とろまる, titled 少年は空を辿る Prog Piano Remix, appears in SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
"Murakumo" literally means "cloud masses" in Japanese.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 少年は空を辿る is the first brand-new, non-REMIX song to feature MZD as the rival character since Votum stellarum.
- According to Power Of Nature, his theme for this song was to create a tough boss song; however he wanted to break the dogma of "making difficult songs of 170~200 BPM".
- With 1780 notes on its EX chart, 少年は空を辿る currently has the third highest number of notes of any non-LONG version song on the pop'n music series, behind neu and セイント★セイジのうた.
- 少年は空を辿る currently has the highest number of notes in the jubeat series for a BASIC chart, with 552 notes.
- With 894 notes, 少年は空を辿る has the third highest number of notes in the jubeat series for an ADVANCED chart, after Confiserie's and V's 919 and 896 notes respectively.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
The boy followed the sky of memories. The cloud masses should pay the created moment, now, they meet themselves and the opposite.
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
pop'n music[edit | edit source]
|Pop'n Music 20 fantasia||21||27||38||43||23||34|
※ Denotes chart has been changed from the previous arcade charts:
- EASY chart: total notes: 277.
pop'n rhythmin[edit | edit source]