Shiratori Himeko is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 17 THE MOVIE.
With her beautiful mom supporting her dad who is an agricultural minister,
along with the Sakurada Brothers watching,
Lady Himeko is ready to do her best on the speech today!
She will be a princess...the best!!
Himeko is a fair-skinned girl with curly orange hair held in drill twintails and auburn eyes. She wears a green plain children's dress with a Peter Pan collar and ruffled false placket, white frilled socks and black Mary Janes. She is seen carrying a yellow megaphone. Behind her are the Sakurada Brothers, supervisors each sharing a black parted haircut, sunglasses and black formal suits.
Himeko has a 2P alteration that has blonde hair and green eyes. Her dress is pink, her sash is violet, and her bows are blue. The Sakurada brothers now have dark skin complexions and dark brown hair, who are wearing white clothing.
|Attack||Ohh ho ho (お～っほっほ Oohhoho?)|
|Damage||Buzz off! (ふざけないで Fuzakenai de?)|
|GOOD Play||Isn't that right? ♪ (ですわよね♪ Desu wa yo ne♪?)|
|BAD Play||What is it (なんですって Nandesutte?)|
|WIN||It is a victory! (勝利ですわ！ Shouri desu wa!?)|
|LOSE||Eeek!! (キーッ！！！ Kii!!?)|
Other Character Comments
Not yet translated.
Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET Town Mode
今からがいとうえんぜつですわ。 ごせいちょうくださいませ。 え？今いそがしいからムリ？ キィーッ！
Now's a good time for my speech! Please pay attention. Huh? You don't want to be disturbed? AIIIEEE!
Himeko translates to "young princess."
- Shiratori Himeko shares her birthdate with San, Mimi, and Rin.
- The Sakurada brothers, six in total, chaperone Himeko's speech and manage her tantrums. One of them show up on a "please wait" intermission screen in her Miss and Lose animations.
- In the staff roll at the end of the Film Festival, their names are revealed to be "Kazuo," "Yasuo," "Norio," "Tomou," "Nobuo" and "Takao."
- Only five of them appear in Himeko's Dance animation.
- The script on Himeko's sash from her portrait artwork isn't present in her animations.
- To emulate youth or naiveté, most of the words said by Himeko that would be kanji are in hiragana instead.