You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
|Genre in Japanese||ソーサリープログレッシヴ|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||96-chan |
|Character||Knight (as Night)|
|First Appearance||Pop'n Music 20 fantasia|
|Other Appearance(s)||jubeat knit|
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Shining Wizard can be found on the jubeat knit APPEND ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.
- Shining Wizard is the second unlock available in the Lime shirt class in jubeat knit. The song may be unlocked for 5 Wool (6 total Lime Wool).
- Before jubeat clan, Shining Wizard was the third song from 96 to be rated Level 10 on EXTREME difficulty, making 96 the only artist with an appearance in all jubeat games to had all of his solo original songs rated 10 on EXTREME.
- Shining Wizard is one of the unlockable songs of Phase 3 of pop'n music 20 fantasia's Soreyuke! pop'n quest (それゆけ！ポップンクエスト) event. It could be unlocked from May 9th, 2012.
- In pop'n music, Shining Wizard's songwheel genre reads as "SORCERY PROGRESSIVE".
- Shining Wizard was removed from jubeat saucer on February 1st, 2013. It was later revived on June 3rd, 2013.
- It was removed again on September 1st, 2013. It was revived again on December 1st, 2013.
- Shining Wizard was added to GITADORA on August 22nd, 2013 as part of the jubeat・GITADORA・DDRのTriple Journey unlock event, which started on August 1st, 2013.
- To unlock Shining Wizard on GITADORA, play a set of three songs composed by 96, or collaboration songs where he was involved.
Song Production Information
Hello. For some reason, this song was chosen from jubeat to crossover to pop'n music. The main rhythm of this composition is on 4/4 and 7/8. So, please enjoy.