Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections / Remixes[edit | edit source]
- A long version of Scars of FAUNA appears on 猫叉Master's fourth album, follow slowly.
- The beatmania IIDX and pop'n music series use a short edit of this version.
- Despite being re-arranged in beatmania IIDX, the original version from jubeat appears in the beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK VOL.2 album.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Scars of FAUNA is one of the songs for the District Finals of the Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai (天下一音ゲ祭 全国一斉認定大会?) event, representing the Earth element. It was added to GROOVE COASTER EX, jubeat saucer fulfill, maimai ORANGE, and 太鼓の達人 キミドリVer. on November 26th, 2014.
- In the other music games, Scars of FAUNA uses a slightly modified version of its jacket, adding the jubeat saucer fulfill logo to it.
- Scars of FAUNA can be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL and REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper from April 2nd, 2015 as part of the 猫叉＆TOTTOと行くGW弾丸ツアー event.
- Scars of FAUNA can be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア from July 29th, 2015 as part of the BEMANI SUMMER DIARY 2015 event.
- While originally not a song from Pop'n Music, Yima was chosen as the character. This choice confirms Yima to be the main character for 猫叉Master's songs.
- FLOWER and Scars of FAUNA were the two original KONAMI songs that crossover in both SEGA's maimai and GROOVE COASTER EX.
- Coincidentally, they are both jubeat songs.
- In beatmania IIDX, Scars of FAUNA's genre is World/Electronica.
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Jacket[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.