San brushed the calligraphy prowess further. Her calligraphy fist's sharpness is long,
By now, she get to recognized her grandpa!?
San takes an appearance of a Chinese female martial artist with simple traits like black hair, possessed by peach buns, and matching eyes. She wears a red costume that consists of a top, baggy pants, and flats. She is accessorized with a white, thick, flowing scarf, a neon green waist belt, and pink armwarmers. Her original appearance is used again in いーあるふぁんくらぶ from Pop'n Music Lapistoria.
On her debut in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪ along with the Magical 4, San has her attire less modified, wearing a fuchsia Chinese attire with yellow sections, chartreuse arm cuffs, and a yellow ankle bracelet on her left ankle. She is carrying a green paintbrush on her back most often, unlike her individual debut in fantasia.
"San" derives from the number "three" in both Japanese and Chinese etymology.
- San shares her birthdate with Mimi, Shiratori Himeko, and Rin.
- San's birthdate is the identical reference to her being the third member of the Magical 4 and her namesake.
- Wang Tang makes a cameo on San's Lose and Win animations.
- San is one of the several characters who have number etymologies for their names.
- Uno, from Pop'n Music 14 FEVER! and the Miracle 4, is the number 1.
- Anne, from Pop'n Music Sunny Park and the Magical 4, is the number 1.
- One, from Sunny Park, has the same number.
- 2st, from Pop'n Music 10 and the Miracle 4, is the number 2.
- Nbiri, from the Magical 4, is the number 2. She will later make a debut probably in Pop'n Music Lapistoria.
- Waka-san, from Pop'n Music 12 Iroha and the Miracle 4, is the number 3.
- San, from Pop'n Music 20 fantasia and the Magical 4 is the number 3.
- Force, from Pop'n Music 9 and the Miracle 4, is the number 4.
- Quattro, from Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET and the Magical 4, is the number 4.
- Yon, from Iroha, is the number 4 in Japanese translation.
- One of the characters of the group, Goshichi, from Pop'n Music 18 Sengoku Retsuden, is the number 5.
- Roku, from Pop'n Music 6, is the number 6.
- Nana, from Pop'n Music 7, is the number 7.