|Genre in Japanese||ハッピーハードコア|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||Ryu☆ (Composition & Arrangement)|
|Character||RINKA (Karen Rock 2P)|
|First Appearance||DanceDanceRevolution X2|
|Other Appearance(s)||BeatStream, DanceEvolution ARCADE, jubeat plus/jubeat plus (Android) saucer pack 14, jubeat saucer, jukebeat KONAMI music pack 39, pop'n music Sunny Park, REFLEC BEAT limelight, REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 08, REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 14|
| Hey look! This here is a Featured Article.
Sakura Sunrise has been featured, since it won one of the polls we've created.
Various voice samples, including "Come on!".
- An extended version of Sakura Sunrise, titled Sakura Sunrise (Extended RRver.), appears in Ryu☆'s third album, Rainbow☆Rainbow.
- Sakura Sunrise is part of the "Sakura" series of songs by Ryu☆. The other songs in the series include:
- sakura storm, which can be found in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE3.
- Sakura Reflection, which can be found in REFLEC BEAT.
- Sakura Luminance, which can be found in REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-.
- Sakura Mirage, which can be found in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!.
- Sakura Sunrise is one of the Replicant D-Action hidden songs in DanceDanceRevolution X2, representing the color green. The other songs in the event are:
- Pierce The Sky, by JAKAZiD feat. K.N..
- Shiny World, by CAPACITY GATE.
- POSSESSION, by TAG underground.
- New Decade, by Sota F..
- Anti-Matter, by Orbit1 & Milo.
- Valkyrie dimension, by Spriggan.
- A rock arrangement of Sakura Sunrise, titled Sakura Sunrise (GITADORA ver.), appears in GITADORA.
- To play Sakura Sunrise as a Replicant D-Action song, you must pass at least 2 songs in each game folder (24 at least total).
- As of 2/23/2011, Sakura Sunrise was unlocked for normal play.
- In DanceDanceRevolution X2, Sakura Sunrise had a slightly different jacket with a different font for "Ryu☆".
- Sakura Sunrise is the first song from DanceDanceRevolution X2's Replicant D-Action that has been put on another BEMANI game.
- Sakura Sunrise is unlocked in REFLEC BEAT limelight by reaching the first part of Glass Stage 3-2.
- As of REFLEC BEAT colette, it is available by default.
- Sakura Sunrise was added to jubeat saucer on April 1st, 2013.
- It is the bistro saucer 6th set's final song unlock.
- Sakura Sunrise is the first bistro saucer final song in jubeat saucer that is a BEMANI crossover.
- It is also the first final song unlock from any bistro saucer set that its EXTREME chart isn't rated 10.
A crossover song from DanceDanceRevolution.
Difficulty & Notecounts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.