|Contemporary Nation 6|
|Romanized Title||Sajin kagerou|
|English Translation||Heat haze sand|
|Genre in Japanese||コンテンポラリーネイション6|
|Artist Name Romanized||Nekomata Master|
|Other Instruments||Naokyuki Sato (Composition & Arrangement)|
|Character||Yima (Contemporary Nation 2)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music Sunny Park|
- 砂塵カゲロウ is the sixth song in the CONTEMPORARY NATION series of songs.
- The full version of 砂塵カゲロウ can be found on 猫叉Master's Crevice album.
- 砂塵カゲロウ was first discovered as a future unlock for pop'n music Sunny Park when KONAMI uploaded the Crevice album YouTube previews and 砂塵カゲロウ was labeled as "from pop'n music Sunny Park". This was changed later and the "from pop'n music Sunny Park" label was removed.
- When 砂塵カゲロウ was first unlocked, it used the 2P palette of pop'n music 11 CS's Yima in-game, but the banner and portrait showed Yima's 1P palette instead. This was corrected on April 17th, 2013.
- 砂塵カゲロウ has currently the lowest rated EX chart of the CONTEMPORARY NATION series of songs.
A beam of heat far across the cloud of sand. The wavering soul heads far, far away.
Song Production Information
Within such despair that he wasn’t even able to get upset after being left alone in a desert, the man had a faint hope, “Ah! Isn’t that an oasis!?”
"Buhhuhu, too bad it’s not. It’s just a Fata Morgana."
In this world, there are many things dealing the final blow like that,
don’t you agree?
It can be put as, “It never rains but it pours.”
I likened that kind of sentiment to the heating haze on cloud of sand.
It’s a song like that. This song.
Occasionally, don’t you feel you want to know how it is like to be in deep sadness?
At times like that, please play this song.
From within my heart I look forward for you to play this.
Difficulty & Notecounts