Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections/Remixes[edit | edit source]
- スーパーマリオブラザーズBGMメドレー is a medley of several tunes and soundbites from the 1985 video game Super Mario Bros.
- The songs, in order of appearance are: 地上BGM→地下BGM→無敵BGM→水中BGM→タイムアップ警告音→地下BGM→地上BGM→コースクリア ファンファーレ→城BGM→プレイヤーダウン→ゲームオーバー.
- The original version of the Super Mario Bros. theme can be heard (and played) in the credits of DanceDanceRevolution with MARIO.
- Each difficulty of スーパーマリオブラザーズBGMメドレー has a slight variation on the number of fireworks that can be heard near the end of the song.
- The death sound effect heard near the end of スーパーマリオブラザーズBGMメドレー can also be heard in the anime license かくしん的☆めたまるふぉ～ぜっ！.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- スーパーマリオブラザーズBGMメドレー has never been on a CS pop'n music release.
- It has also never been on a pop'n music soundtrack.
- スーパーマリオブラザーズBGMメドレー was still playable on the pop'n music 16 PARTY♪ location tests. However, it was removed on the final release.
- Mimi's sprite is a slightly modified version of pop'n music 14 FEVER!'s Mimi, recolored and with some new animations. This version is not selectable.
- スーパーマリオブラザーズBGMメドレー's Mimi was the last new character on the TV/ANIME Category that was not selectable until pop'n music Sunny Park.
- According to Murai's song comments for スーパーマリオブラザーズBGMメドレー, he had an extremely difficult time getting the music and sound effects to sound exactly like the original game, and needed outside assistance for help on replicating it.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
Song Production Information[edit | edit source]
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia.
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→15 ADVENTURE||10||17||30||38||14||27|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.