Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections/Remixes[edit | edit source]
- STULTI appears as part of the medley The 4th KAC DJ TOTTO's SELECTION, from REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper.
- STULTI shares a guitar sample (albeit heavily distorted) with Rebellio, from REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA.
- Both songs also have very similar beginnings.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- STULTI is one of the Shiritsu BEMANI gakuen (私立BEMANI学園?) songs. To unlock it, obtain 100% of Friendship on MAX MAXIMIZER and DJ TOTTO. After the event ended, it can be unlocked through different systems, depending on the BEMANI game.
- In pop'n music Sunny Park, it could be unlocked via the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園?) event.
- STULTI marks the first collaboration between Tatsuya Iyama and Yoshihiro Tagawa in BEMANI.
- It also marks Tatsuya Iyama's first use of his MAX MAXIMIZER alias outside the beatmania IIDX or REFLEC BEAT series.
- It also marks Yoshihiro Tagawa's debut on the beatmania IIDX, DanceDanceRevolution, GuitarFreaks & DrumMania, jubeat, and pop'n music series.
- "Stulti" is Latin for "fool".
- STULTI's genre, GRAVIOL, is a corruption of the Latin word "gravior", which means "heavy".
- STULTI's EASY chart was re-rated in pop'n music éclale on March 22nd, 2016.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
The bonds of MAX MAXIMIZER and DJ TOTTO! The destructive and deep bass is proof of the always-friends♪
Song Production Information[edit | edit source]
Difficulty & NotecountsRemyWiki page[edit | edit source]
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
|pop'n music Sunny Park||16||28||43||48||24||35|
|pop'n music ラピストリア||16||28||↑44||48||24||35|
|pop'n music éclale→Present||↑19||28||44||48||24||35|
ポップンリズミン (pop'n rhythmin)[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.