Trivia[edit | edit source]
- STAR TREK is the opening theme of the 1966-1969 North American television series Star Trek. The full name of the song is Theme of Star Trek.
- STAR TREK has never been on a CS pop'n music release.
- As its advertisement as an American-based song indicates (including Mimi dressed up as American symbol Uncle Sam), STAR TREK is the only license in pop'n music 6 that is not based on a Japanese animated/live-action show.
- STAR TREK is also used as the main theme of Japanese quiz show, America oudan ultra quiz (アメリカ横断ウルトラクイズ).
- STAR TREK was tied with Con te sabi 2119, Theme of staff roll～special mix～, Viva!2000, ミュージカル "5丁目物語" よりオーヴァチュア, and サザエさん一家 for last place at the poll named Let's make pop'n music 7 Together!, which was held on KONAMI's web site as to what songs should get a remix in pop'n music 7.
- STAR TREK received URA charts in pop'n music 11. The genre and character for these charts are URA AMERICA (ウラ・アメリカ) and Mimi [TV&ANIME-AMERICA-2P], respectively.
- STAR TREK is the only license that had URA charts in pop'n music 11. Like the original song, though, it was never on a CS release.
- The URA HYPER chart would later be transferred to the original version of STAR TREK as its EX chart the following game.
- Strangely enough, STAR TREK's URA charts were in the pop'n music data until pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE.
- According to wac, youhei helped him with the original charts for STAR TREK. This marks youhei's last known contribution to date in pop'n music.
- An updated, unused banner for STAR TREK can be found in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.