Lyrics[edit | edit source]
Song Connections / Remixes[edit | edit source]
- An extended version of SPICY PIECE, titled SPICY PIECE pop'n music-DA!! Special Version, can be found in pop'n music打!!.
- A remix of SPICY PIECE by Ryu☆, titled SPICY PIECE (Ryu☆Remix), appears in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪.
- The gunshots heard on SPICY PIECE can also be heard at the end of テキサスのガンマン, from pop'n music 10.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- SPICY PIECE is Tomonori Ikeda's only instrumental song to date in BEMANI.
- SPICY PIECE received a new HYPER chart in pop'n music 3, and it was carried over to arcade releases in pop'n music 9.
- It also received 5-Buttons and Battle charts in pop'n music 9.
- This HYPER chart is notorious for being very difficult to time, especially because it is impossible to obtain GREATs.
- In earlier pop'n music games with gameplay modes without COOLs, the timing window for COOLs is used for GREATs instead.
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, SPICY PIECE's character was MZD [2-7P].
- SPICY PIECE was spelled in lower-case letters as spicy piece in the official pop'n stage website, and also in Beat'n Groovy.
- SPICY PIECE was added to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
Music Comment[edit | edit source]
Asian English Version[edit | edit source]
A song to bring back all those spy movie memories.
Song Production Information[edit | edit source]
ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS[edit | edit source]
What is this genre!? Let's think with everyone, I guessed you were listening.
An intro guitar, 2-voiced brass, such as odd time signatures force, strong phrases' continuity, I'm thinking about a great sense of accomplishment of the time that can clear.
Difficulty & Notecounts[edit | edit source]
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
pop'n stage difficulty rated from 1 to 8, in 0.5 increments, and from 1 to 20 stars in pop'n stage ex.
Beat'n Groovy difficulty rated from 1 to 8.
pop'n music[edit | edit source]
|pop'n music 3||-||-||※H||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 4||-||23||※23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 9||6||↓17||↑23||-||11||17|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||↑8||17||23||-||11||17|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||23||29||-||11||17|
|pop'n music CS||-||23||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||23||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 3 CS||-||-||※23||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 6 CS||-||11||17||-||-||-|
|pop'n music Lively||-||23||29||-||-||-|
※ The notecount of this HYPER chart is different from its later appearances. (total notes: 350)
pop'n stage[edit | edit source]
|pop'n stage ex||-||10||-||-||10||-|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sound File[edit | edit source]