- An extended version of SPICY PIECE, titled SPICY PIECE pop'n music-DA!! Special Version, can be found in pop'n music打!!.
- A remix of SPICY PIECE by Ryu☆, titled SPICY PIECE (Ryu☆Remix), appears in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪.
- The gunshots heard on SPICY PIECE can also be heard at the end of pop'n music 10's テキサスのガンマン.
- SPICY PIECE is Tomonori Ikeda's only instrumental song to date in BEMANI.
- SPICY PIECE received a HYPER chart in pop'n music 3. This HYPER chart is notorious for being very difficult to time.
- It also received 5-Buttons and Battle NORMAL/HYPER charts in pop'n music 9.
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, SPICY PIECE's character was MZD [2-7P].
- In pop'n music 3, SPICY PIECE's character was Shollkee [3-3P].
- In pop'n music 3 CS, SPICY PIECE's character was replaced to Charly [1-2P].
- SPICY PIECE was spelled in lower-case letters as spicy piece in the official pop'n stage website, and also in Beat'n Groovy.
Asian English version: A song to bring back all those spy movie memories.
Song Productino Information
ORIGINAL SOUND TRACKS
What is this genre!? Let's think with everyone, I guessed you were listening.
An intro guitar, 2-voiced brass, such as odd time signatures force, strong phrases' continuity, I'm thinking about a great sense of accomplishment of the time that can clear.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 3||-||-||※H||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 4||-||23||※23||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 9||6||↓17||↓22||-||11||17|
|Pop'n Music 10→fantasia||↑8||17||↑23||-||11||17|
|Pop'n Music CS||-||23||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 2 CS||-||23||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 3 CS||-||-||※23||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 6 CS||-||11||17||-||-||-|
※ The notecount of this HYPER chart is different from its later appearances. (total notes: 350)