Rave Girl is one of the characters from Pop'n Music.
Whenever Saturday night comes, a mysterious girl always shows up somewhere in the club to show off her splendid dance moves!
Her identity is still not yet known to anyone...
Rave Girl is a mysterious figure who always dances. Her true nature is shrouded in mystery, and her dancing always garners more attention than anyone else's.
See Rave Girl/Character Information.
We were surprised that Rave Girl looks strikingly similar to Mary, albeit her appearance is colored entirely black. Her clothing is also identical, such as a tube top, baggy pants, and tennis shoes.
Rave Girl wears a short-sleeved shirt with a star on the center, pants with a lining, and plain shoes; they are also similar to Mary's and Tourmaline's.
The process continues with Rave Girl, still donning the same clothing as Mary's. They are a tunic, pants, and simple tennis shoes.
Rave Girl gains a new and different attire: it includes a bikini top, pants with a belt, and just plain shoes.
Rave Girl dons slightly moderate attire, consisting of a tunic, black pantyhose and high heels. Underneath is her waist scarf, and her entire body is partly shaded in a cyan gradient. Her palette is again used in Happy Hardcore from Pop'n Music Sunny Park.
She seems to wear another moderately sexual outfit. She have a sleeveless suit that partly shows her bust and stomach, and wears wrist straps and large hoop earrings. Instead of her signature cyan color, her new color is magenta, all around her outlines. Her original palette is used again in HADROS GALE in Pop'n Music éclale and Another Texture from Pop'n Music: Usagi to Neko to Shounen no Yume.
Other Character Comments
Pop'n Music 7:
A mysterious dancer who only appears on Saturday nights! Is her dancing level greater than a god's?
Because she's not very easy to come by, it's rumored that you are very lucky if you can meet her!
Pop'n Music 9:
A girl who only appears on Saturday nights that has now become a legend!
Could it be that she has somehow stolen everyone's hearts with her magnificent dancing?
Pop'n Music 16 PARTY♪:
A girl who only appears on Saturday nights who has already become quite legendary!
The halls seem to have become filled with people that are charmed by her dancing techniques.
Pop'n Music: Usagi to Neko to Shounen no Yume:
A mysterious girl who is notable for drawing many eyes to her,
she always makes her appearance on Saturday nights.
Pop'n Music 16 Atsumare! Pop'n Party♪
今夜こそ最高のダンサーは誰か 決めようじゃない？ もちろん勝負にふさわしい、最高の レイヴトラッカーも連れてきたわ。 さぁ、はじめましょ！
Shall we decide who is the best dancer tonight? I brought a rave track that is, of course, the most suitable for this match. Let's get started!
Pop'n Music 19 TOWN Mode
Battle (Phase 2)
Hi！ Let's play pop'n music with me. Have fun together！
|Attack||Let's go! (いくわよ！ Iku wa yo!?)|
|Damage||Eeek! (きゃっ！ Kyaa!?)|
|GOOD Play||Great (いい感じ Ī kanji?)|
|BAD Play||No good (だめね Dame ne?)|
|WIN||Ahaha (うふふ Ufufu?)|
|LOSE||Uh oh (あらら Arara?)|
- Rave Girl's birthdate is identical to Tourmaline's, another character based on Mary.
- Rave Girl shares similar animations from Mary, also Tourmaline, until later games.
- Rave Girl is the first character to be an identical and separate persona based on the original character, following House Girl from Pop'n Music 16 PARTY♪.
- When you choose the CHARA-POP option in NORMA Select while choosing CAT'S EYE as your song, there is an icon that is insisted to be Rave Girl's other palette (her gradient and outlines are red). Fans thought that Rave Girl's TV/Anime appearance for Pop'n 9 has a 2P color palette. Although this appears in the CHARA-POP norma, there is no official 2P coloring for Rave Girl.
- Nana makes a cameo in Rave Girl's pop'n music 2 Miss/Lose animations.
- Aspara-Seijin make cameos in her pop'n music 7 Win and FEVER! Win animations.
- Also in pop'n music 7, in her Miss/Lose animations she says, "Mata kayo..." (また かよ) Which roughly translates to "I'll be back..." or "See you again..."
pop'n music 2
pop'n music 3
pop'n music 4
pop'n music 7
pop'n music 9
pop'n music 16 PARTY♪