|Genre in Japanese||J－テクノ|
|Artist Name Romanized||-|
|Other Instruments||Youhei Shimizu (Composition & Arrangement)|
|First Appearance||pop'n music|
|Other Appearance(s)||DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA, pop'n music 2 CS, pop'n music 3 CS, pop'n music 6 CS, pop'n music 12 いろは CS, pop'n music Be-Mouse, pop'n music打!!, Pop'n Music GB, pop'n rhythmin ポップンスタンダード3, pop'n stage|
- A longer version of Quick Master can be found on the pop'n music ☆ Inst Best album.
- Quick Master has several remixes, including:
- quick master (reform version), which sounds similar to the original but has added scratches and keysounds. It was first in beatmania complete MIX. It was later put into beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS, with new charts across all difficulties.
- Quick Master Millennium mix, an arrangement of Quick Master by Millennium Project, appears in pop'n music 4.
- Quick Master -Naked Trance Mix-, a trance remix by SADA, appears in pop'n music 16 PARTY♪.
- An extended version of Quick Master, titled Quick Master pop'n music-DA!! Special Version, can be found in pop'n music打!!.
- In addition, a sequel to Quick Master, power plant, appears in pop'n music 5.
- Quick Master marks the first appearance of Youhei Shimizu as a composer on BEMANI. He was also the sound programmer on the first pop'n music title and other several early BEMANI games.
- Quick Master marks the first appearance of Shollkee as a rival character.
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, Quick Master's character was MZD [2-4P].
- In pop'n music 3 and its CS counterpart, Quick Master's character was Shollkee [3-2P].
- On July 7th, 2014, pop'n rhythmin 腕前CHECKER displayed that Quick Master has an EX chart. It's currently unknown if this was a mistake or that this chart will be a future unlock.
- This was fixed on July 9th, 2014.
- The BPM was 147-148 in pop'n music Be-Mouse.
A fast tempo techno beat. It's cool!
Song Production Information
This music's selling, it is located in the place where it was implanted by making full use the current, but discontinued status' "MSX turbo(A1-GT)"'s MIDI function. My production time just doesn't take it good.
Finally for the tune, it is embedded the phrases, grasping likely the Japanese person's heart, high in place , and the visible deployment for the stole arrange & the nimble rhythm. I tried aiming.
Many people, happy playing with me with this tune.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 3||-||-||H||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 4||-||6||23||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 9||8||6||↓11||-||10||17|
|Pop'n Music 10→fantasia||↓4||↓5||11||-||10||17|
|Pop'n Music CS||-||6||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 2 CS||-||6||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music GB||※6||-||-||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 3 CS||-||-||23||-||-||-|
|Pop'n Music 6 CS||-||5||8||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart has been revised from the corresponding AC chart:
- pop'n music Sunny Park's EASY chart: the notecount of this chart is different from the old 5-Buttons chart (total notes: 89).
- pop'n music GB's 5-Buttons chart: total notes: 96.
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- pop'n music and 2's BEGINNER chart: total notes: 96.
pop'n music Be-Mouse
Quick Master LONG ver.