Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～
|Romanized Title||Pop'n Xmas 2004 ~tenshi no utagoe~|
|English Translation||Pop'n Xmas 2004 ~Singing Voice of Angels~|
|Genre in Japanese||クリスマスプレゼント|
|Artist Name Romanized||SNOWBERRY KIDS|
|Other Instruments||Kenji Suzuki (Composition), Hiroyuki Togo (Arrangement)|
|Status||Inactive Hidden CS Song|
|First Appearance||pop'n music 10 CS|
[Silent Night] Silent night, holy night All is calm, all is bright. Round yon virgin mother and child. Holy infant so tender and mild. Sleep in heavenly peace. Sleep in heavenly peace. [Joy to the World] Joy to the world! The Lord is come. Let earth receive her King. Let every heart prepare Him room. And heaven and nature sing. And heaven and nature sing. And heaven and heaven and nature sing. [Jingle Bells] Jingle bells, jingle bells. Jingle all the way, Oh, what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh. Yeah! Jingle bells, jingle bells. Jingle all the way. Oh, what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh. [We Wish You a Merry Christmas] We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, And a Happy New Year. Merry Christmas!
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～ is actually the ギタドラ! GUITARFREAKS 4thMIX & drummania 3rdMIX song Session X'Mas with vocals.
- Another Christmas related song with a similar name, Pop'n Xmas 2004 ~電子ノウタゴエ~, can be found on pop'n music 12 いろは. Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～'s video is recycled on that song as well.
- Here is a list of the characters, in order, shown in the song's video: Mimi, Nyami, risette, MUTSUKI, Alt, Ruri, TSURARA, Up-Up, Johnny D, VANTAIN, SUNNY, UNCLE Jam, TECHNO STARS, BAMBOO, Smile, Liddell, Alice, poto, SORAMAME, NANAKO, Jyorgy, Eva, BOY, HOSHIO, HAYATA, Laicars, Ash, RIE-chan, Machuchu, DiNO, MILK, JUDY, Mary, SHOLLKEE, Sugi-kun, Reo-kun, Cyber, PAL, OTOKO-MAN, YOSHIO, John.A.Chopper, UNO, 2st, WAKA-san, FORCE, 壱ノ妙, 六, Murasaki, Kagetora, MEBAE, PIERRE&JILL, MZD, Mac, TOBY-S, BoB2002, nana, ししゃも, むぎばたけ, Poet, Kobe, Timer, kurumi, Anzu, and Sanday.
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～ is unlocked by default on any PlayStation 2 whose calendar is set on December 25th, 2004 or later.
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～ is the only new pop'n music 10 CS song that was an unlockable song in pop'n music 10 CS and wasn't present in pop'n music 11 CS.
- It also marks the only hidden CS song in the entire console pop'n music series outside of pop'n music 13 カーニバル CS to not be available in the next CS pop'n music game.
- Pop'n Xmas 2004 ～天使ノウタゴエ～ is not included on the pop'n music SUPER BEST BOX collection.
- It's the first song to be sung by a group of children.
Merry Christmas! The singing voice of the angels has arrived!
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Pop'n Music 8 CS||7||10||21||28||8||12|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.