You can help the Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Pop'n Music 18: Sengoku Retsuden (ポップンミュージック18 せんごくれつでん Poppun Myujikku 18 Sengoku Retsuden?) is a 2010 music & rhythm video game by Bemani and Konami. It is the 18th main installment in the Pop'n Music series.
- EXPERT MODE has been removed and is no longer active.
- The reason why the eighteenth release is named Sengoku Retsuden is that there are some characters whose names are based on the Sengoku period people, or the Samurai Warriors characters:
- Masamune derives from Masamune Date.
- Nobunaga, or N.Naga, derives from Nobunaga Oda.
- Ayame's genre, Lovely Kunoichi Pop, derives from one of the Sanada Ten Braves.