Pop'n Music: Usagi to Neko to Shounen no Yume (ポップン ミュージック うさぎと猫と少年の夢 Poppun Myūjikku: Usagi to Neko to Shōnen no Yume?), translated as The Rabbit, the Cat and the Boy's Dream or known as Usaneko for short, is a 2016 Japanese music/rhythm video game developed by Konami and Bemani, and the 24th release of the Pop'n Music series. It's location test release date is from September 30th to October 2nd. Its official release was on December 14th.
|Burning with U||X.I.P.||伊達 京也|
|運命のLady||3 Majesty||霧島 司|
|We are I★CHU!||F∞F||Ace (LT)|
|Secret Answer||XYZ||LEON (Bubbly Disco)|
|週替わりの奇跡の神話||筋肉少女帯||Ryan (Beast Metal)|
|KIKYO (Hyper Japanesque 3 2P)|
|Help me, ERINNNNNN!! -VENUS mix-||VENUS||VENUS (Without You Tonight)|
|君の音とAuftakt||red glasses feat.井ノ上奈々||takuto|
|Sing a Song Sign||NU-KO||kaorin (Happy Lovegazer)|
|霊魂爆砕 -SOUL EXPLOSION-||96||TAIGA (LT)|
|メンテナンス物語||742||odile (Alipro 2)|
|人妖絵巻其の一「狐」～ 紅楼ノ夢 ～||群青キネマ feat.YAMATO||玉藻銀丸|
|good night, mommy||South Carolina Duzzle||DAVE (UK Hit Chart)|
|ドッペルゲンガー||T-HEY and TANEKO||ちぇるみん|
|LEAD Gravity (M)||Des-ROW||MZD (Anthem Trance)|
|Navi-kun to OOPArts meguri no tabi (ナビくんとオーパーツ巡りの旅?)|
|夢を絆ぐ亜麻色||PON feat. rino||Mimi/Nyami|
|Another Texture||Sota Fujimori||Rave girl (Asian Rave)|
|@you||good-cool feat. PON||Ash|
|朝までワンモアラブリー(onemore 90's lovery)||アイコノクラズム||Reo★kun|
|BEMANI NEW FACE Contest (BEMANI NEW FACEコンテスト?)|
|Spangles||mommy||Sherry (Electro Swing)|
|FuturePANIC!||あるふぁ||BREMENS (Puppet Ensemble)|
|white night story||Endorfin||TSURARA (Winter Cute Rock)|
|トウキョウ・ドリーム・ポップ||Flying Kite||Higurashi (Ever Pop)|
|I just hate you||Tamchy||FAT BOY (Heavy Rock)|
|Jack in the Box||Ancraft||toa (LT)|
|La Lumiere||Jun Kuroda||Lucifelle (Pianotronica)|
|カルボナーラ泥棒||FILTER SYSTEM||BELLE (French Cine Jazz)|
|Doo-Wah×Chu!Chu!||U-ske feat.すずしろ||White-Merry (Cutie Smash)|
|懐色坂||VALLEYSTONE feat. かなたん||MURASAKI (Showa Kayo)|
|Arcanos||DJ Totoriott||Kicoro (Mandolin Step)|
|リリーゼと炎龍レーヴァテイン||黒猫ダンジョン||Maud (Epic Prog)|
- This installment has the longest title in the entire franchise.
- pop'n music: Usagi to Neko to Shounen no Yume is the first game to includes a new, central character partnered with Mimi and Nyami on posters and announcements named Navi-kun, hence the title of the installment.
- The game was announced on the 150th BEMANI Namahousou (kari) (BEMANI生放送（仮?) on September 28th, 2016, exactly 18 years after the original pop'n music hit arcades.
- This is the first Pop'n Music mainline installment to have hold notes, in this case "Long Pop-kuns".
- Character portraits were removed from the song selection screen. Instead, the respective character icon used in the character selection screen appears at the left of the song's title/genre.
- GUIDE SE option is introduced, which works as an "assist tick", making a sound whenever the player hits a note.
- On the location test, GUIDE SE is ON by default.
- Clear ranks return from the pop'n music 20 fantasia location test. Ranks go from S to E.
- S: 98,000+
- AAA: 95,000-97,999
- AA: 90,000-94,999
- A: 82,000-89,999
- B: 72,000-81,999
- C: 62,000-71,999
- D: 50,000-61,999
- E: 49,999 and lower
- Songs can now be sorted by level and rank on the song selection screen, in addition to being sorted by genre or title.
- This is the first time at least three or four songs by the same artist were released on the default song list; in this case, NU-KO's Otocadoll songs and the character Ai, and Sing a Song Sign.
- All KONAMI original/contest songs only have one set of Battle charts. Currently, only licenses have Battle HYPER charts.
- New combo number font introduced.
- All the hidden songs from pop'n music Sunny Park and pop'n music ラピストリア have been unlocked by default, except the FLOOR INFECTION ones.
- All the hidden songs from pop'n music éclale are still hidden if not unlocked, except for the Hinatabi chikuwa-hime ketteisen (日向美ちくわ姫決定戦?) event ones.
- EX charts for éclale's default songs are unlocked by default.
- Character medals and lumina from pop'n music éclale were removed.
- First pop'n music arcade game where all the new songs' EX charts are available by default without having to unlock them.
- First pop'n music game since せんごく列伝 with no PON song in the default songlist.
- 2P palettes for new characters have to be unlocked by playing a round with the respective 1P palette of the character.
- This isn't the only time a Pop'n Music title have a Disney crossover; the first two were Pop'n Music Mickey Tunes and Disney Tunes.
- New remixes are introduced in this game, however, the song sports the original characters with their FEVER! animation edited to feature MZD.
- With a celebration of the game's 20th anniversary, a special edition of the original soundtrack will be released in October.