"Just I wanna be with you" 夕焼け 二つの影並んだグラウンド 長く伸びて 駅が近くになると 気持ちがさまよいだすの 聞き分けのない口が またあなたを困らせる “気付いて”想いは風に舞う 「またね」なんて 明日は遠い 咲き方知らぬ花が 胸を今焦がした 紅く 春を待たずに色付く頬 弱気な強がりを 甘やかして
"Just I wanna be with you" Yuuyake futatsu no kage naranda ground nagaku nobite Eki ga chikaku ni naru to kimochi ga samayoi dasu no Kikiwake no nai kuchi ga mata anata wo komaraseru "Kizuite" omoi wa kaze ni mau "Mata ne" nande ashita wa toui Saki kata shiranu hana ga mune wo ima ase ga shita akaku Haru wo matazu ni irozuku hoho yowaikina tsuyogari wo amayakashite
"Just I wanna be with you" At sunset, the ground draws lines in two shadows, in long extentions I wander out my feelings, when the station is near I am annoying you also in an unreasonable mouth "I noticed you", my thoughts are dancing in the wind "See you later", why is tomorrow far? Now, the crimson color burned my chest, blooming the unexpected flower I indulge a bearish bravado to the browned cheek, without waiting for spring
- Perverse Heart ～あまのじゃく～ is the fifth song of the SYMPATHY series of songs.
- Perverse Heart ～あまのじゃく～ was added to the second location test of pop'n music ラピストリア.
- Perverse Heart ～あまのじゃく～ marks Tatsuya Mizuno's first appearance in the pop'n music series since pop'n music portable's Cloudy Skies.
- It also marks his first original song for an arcade release of pop'n music.
- On the pop'n music ラピストリア website, Perverse Heart ～あまのじゃく～ was originally credited to Egoistic Lemon Tea. This was corrected on a later date.
- Despite that none of the pop'n music ラピストリア songs have genres, Perverse Heart ～あまのじゃく～ has been referenced as SYMPATHY 5 in a Tatsuya Mizuno tweet and on the pop'n Lapistoria card vol.1 PK22R011/016.
- Perverse Heart ～あまのじゃく～ is the first song in the SYMPATHY series without a long version on its respective debut game's original soundtrack.
Difficulty & Notecounts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.