Song Connections / Remixes
- perfect sunrise marks Hiroshi Takeyasu's last use of his MIRAK alias.
- It also marks Brian Smith's only contribution to the beatmania series.
- perfect sunrise was added to pop'n music 9 on March 19th, 2003 via ee'MALL.
- Before pop'n music 14 FEVER!, perfect sunrise's songwheel genre was perfect sunrise.
- perfect sunrise was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in Pop'n music éclale.
Song Production Information
Since it's THE FINAL, I brought back my old MIRAK moniker after such a long time. Even though this song sounds completely different from OVERDOSER, which is like goa trance, the one thing they have in common is "India," if I had to say. Recently, the word "psychedelic" is often used to refer to trance music, but perfect sunrise is more like '60s psychedelic pop. The lyrics sing about things like the end and rebirth, as well as the endless cycle of birth, death, and reincarnation - worthy subjects for the final version of beatmania. To all beatmania players: thank you for everything.
Difficulty & Notecounts
|pop'n music 9→13 カーニバル (via ee'MALL)||11||12||28||-||14||19|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER!→20 fantasia||11||12||28||-||14||19|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||18||34||-||14||19|
|pop'n music 14 FEVER! CS||11||12||28||-||14||19|