|Hey look! This here is a Featured Article.
Perditus†paradisus has been chosen as an exemplary article by the pop'n music Wiki staff.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Similar to Votum stellarum, the OST version of perditus†paradisus is longer than the game version.
- A long version of perditus†paradisus appears on dj TAKA's second album, True Blue....
- Part of the melody of Votum stellarum can be heard in the middle of the song.
- perditus†paradisus' title roughly translates in Latin as "paradise lost", which happens to be the title of another song in the same game.
- perditus†paradisus appears in REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer- as part of the Q-pro, Mimi, Nyami & Pastel-kun no Minna de Uchuu Sensou!! (クプロ・ミミニャミ・パステルくんのみんなで宇宙戦争!!?) unlock event, which started on July 29th, 2013.
- perditus†paradisus can be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア from August 23rd, 2015 as part of the BEMANI SUMMER DIARY 2015 event.
- Instead of displaying its character's portrait, perditus†paradisus displays its jacket (with the BEMANI SUMMER DIARY 2015 logo) when selected.
- Coincidentally, August 23rd is also Jun Wakita's birthday.
- In pop'n music éclale, it could be purchased from the Star Factory shop for 300 lumina.
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- perditus†paradisus' HYPER chart was re-rated in pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢 on December 19th, 2017.
- perditus†paradisus received UPPER charts in pop'n music peace as the first STORY mode (ストーリーモード?) unlock of the pop'n event archive (ポップンイベントアーカイブ?) event. It can be unlocked from November 12th, 2020.
- The pop'n music peace website and pop'n team Twitter incorrectly attributed the song as being from pop'n music éclale instead of pop'n music ラピストリア, and referred to Story Mode simply as Story (ストーリー?).
Song Production Information
"The second part of iconoclasm BEMANI Night!"
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||305 / ?||726 / ?||1113 / ?||1762 / 54||538||732|
|pop'n music peace→Present||18||32||46||50||24||32|