You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Song Connections / Remixes
- penguin is an arrangement of the game start jingle of KONAMI's Antarctic Adventure (けっきょく南極大冒険, Kekkyoku Nankyoku Daibouken) game.
- A sequel to penguin, titled Seal, can be found in pop'n music 6 CS.
penguin's pop'n music Best Hits! banner.
- Antarctic Adventure's protagonist is the penguin Penta. The son of Penta, Pentarou, is one of the playable characters in several KONAMI titles.
- penguin received 5-Buttons and Battle NORMAL charts in pop'n music 7.
- In pop'n music 3 CS and pop'n music Best Hits!, penguin's character was BOY [CS1-2P]. This BOY palette was a 1P color on the CS releases, except inpop'n music CS.
A bright techno. Fantastic and nice melody.
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
|pop'n music 3 CS||14|
|pop'n music 7 CS||6||12||12|
|pop'n music Best Hits!||4||12|
|pop'n music 7||6||↓12||12|
|pop'n music 9→20 fantasia||4||12||12|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||18||12|
Other chart not shown on the above table:
- pop'n music 3 CS's BEGINNER chart: total notes: 137.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.