Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of PULSE appears on the pop'n music 2 original soundtrack ★ new songs collection album.
- A different long version of PULSE appears on the pop'n music★Inst Best album.
- A different extended version of PULSE, titled PULSE pop'n music-DA!! Special Version, can be found in pop'n music打!!.
- PULSE is the only Satoru Nakata song under his 319 alias in which BOY is the rival character.
- In pop'n music 3, PULSE's character was AYA.
- In pop'n music 4, PULSE's character was SHOLLKEE.
- PULSE appears as DLC for Pop'n Music Wii, in the 中級ステップアップセット pack.
- PULSE could be unlocked in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper as part of the 9th Set (wac's SELECTION) of the BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS unlock system.
- From September 17th, 2015 onwards, it could be purchased from the REFLEC Shop for 3800 Refle.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, it could be purchased in the Garage for 20 VOLZZA KEYs.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it was playable by default.
- PULSE's appearance in REFLEC BEAT marks the first Satoru Nakata song to be transplanted into any BEMANI series.
- It received a new jacket in the REFLEC BEAT series.
- According to wac in his BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS comments, PULSE's HARD chart in the REFLEC BEAT series is how he envisioned PULSE's EX pop'n music chart to be.
- Fittingly, PULSE's EX chart is based on the rhythms of its HARD chart.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, PULSE was revived on December 14th, 2017.
- PULSE received brand-new HYPER and EX charts in pop'n music peace, as part of the pop'n time trip -prologue- (ポップンタイムトリップ プロローグ) event. These charts can be unlocked from February 14th, 2019 by filling out 2 stamps of the third pop'n music CS card.
- PULSE's HYPER and EX charts use its NORMAL chart's keysounds, filling with non-keysounded notes for the rest of the charts.
- Unlike the other charts, PULSE's HYPER and EX charts feature Highlight Zones.
- PULSE's EX chart was re-rated in pop'n music peace on March 5th, 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.