She makes her Pop'n debut in great joy!
Surprising legs to her flat face, she is a creature who loves to dance.
Today the handstitch Zukin dances.
Oshare-Zukin is classified as a caricature called a Zukin, who are best known for their slightly dilated, black eyes and decorated lips. She wears a green frog hood on her head; a pink long-sleeved shirt with a red heart on the center; a red plaid skirt; and simple white heel boots. Oshare-Zukin also carries a pair of white angel wings on her back.
Oshare-Zukin gains a drastic appearance, with her white rabbit hood. There is a light variant of her school uniform: a light honeydew vest, a white shirt underneath, plaid skirt with brown and honeydew highlights, brown shoes and white, knee highs. She is carrying a black scroll of paper tied into a velvet pink bow.
Other Character Comments
Pop'n Music 12 Iroha:
The cherry blossom are in bloom this season...I'm graduating!
I'm waiting for the new world!
- DanceDanceRevolution's official website refers to OSHARE-ZUKIN as ウサギ (usagi, Japanese for "rabbit").
- Oshare-Zukin's outfit in pop'n music 8 is based on Kaeru-Zukin's design, also known as Oshare-Zukin:02.
- Kaeru does translates to "frog" in Japanese, thus her trademark hood.
- There are a few Zukins appearing on Oshare-Zukin's animations:
- Maid-Zukin, creates a cameo on Oshare-Zukin's Dance animation.
- Princess-Zukin makes an appearance on the Win animation.