Ookami-Boy is one of the characters from Pop'n Music 15 ADVENTURE.
- 1 Personality
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Other Character Comments
- 4 NET Self
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Etymology
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
Personality[edit | edit source]
"The truth" is shown when you close your eyes.
Hey, can you hear my song?
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Ookami-Boy is a young boy wearing a bright yellow wolf costume with a red scarf, an orange patch on his right leg, and a white bandage on the left of his chest. He's often shown with a blue guitar. As reveled in his Lose, FEVER!, and Win animations, he has short blond hair with straight bangs and blue eyes. In his Lose animation he wears a simple nightgown with slippers.
Ookami-Boy's 2P changes his costume to light gray, his guitar to dark gray, and his scarf is black. His face is shadowed and hidden. It's used in both Little prayer in Pop'n Music portable and ストレイ・マーチ in Pop'n Music Sunny Park
Cameos[edit | edit source]
Ookami-Boy first appeared in the video for the original Prince on a star song in beatmania IIDX, with his appearance being similar to that of his 2P.
He makes another cameo in the music video for Homesick Pt.2&3 in GUITARFREAKS & drummania.
Other Character Comments[edit | edit source]
Pop'n Music portable:
In the deep black night, the boy sings alone in a far-away place.
Hey, can you hear my song?
NET Self[edit | edit source]
|Attack||☆ Sparkle ☆ (☆キラキラ☆ ☆ Kirakira ☆?)|
|Damage||Wow (わー Waa?)|
|GOOD Play||La la (らんらん Ranran?)|
|BAD Play||*sobs* (しくしく? Shikushiku)|
|WIN||It's in the next star (次の星でね Tsugi no hoshide ne?)|
|LOSE||I'm not sad (悲しくないよ Kanashi kunai yo?)|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Pop'n Music 19 TUNE STREET Town Mode[edit | edit source]
Hidden Song Possession (Emoctro)[edit | edit source]
君がよければでいいんだけど…。 一緒に歌ってくれないかな。 ずっと、なんて言わないから。 見えない、どこかの歌なんだ。
I hope I can do it... I wonder if we can sing together. I can't say this forever. It's invisible, but there's a song somewhere.
Pop'n Music 20 fantasia Soreyuke! Pop'n Quest[edit | edit source]
Making a request[edit | edit source]
やぁ、また会えたね。 ここはずいぶん暗くて・・・。 君の顔もよく見えないんだ。 あの星に灯りをともしてくれないかな？
Hey, it's you again. It's quite dark here... I can't see your face very well. Could you catch the light from that star?
Request achieved[edit | edit source]
ありがとう。 満月の夜みたいに明るくなったよ。 君と夢から醒めるまでの間。 夜を追い越せたらいいのにね。
Thank you. It's become bright like the night of a full moon. I wish I could overtake the night until I wake up from this dream with you.
Etymology[edit | edit source]
Ookami-Boy translates to "wolf boy", referring to his costume.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ookami-Boy's birthdate is identical to Kirico's, Tsurara's, and Trinity's.
- In his debut, Ookami-Boy had no 2P palette. He's later given one in Pop'n Music portable, though his artwork and several of his animations are different.
- Before making his debut in the Pop'n Music series, he has appeared on some beatmania animations, like FINDING A NEW WORLD, one seek and the original Prince on a star.
- An early design for Ookami-Boy appeared in shio's sketchbook on the Pop'n Music 5 site.
- Ookami-Boy also appears on Homesick Pt.2&3's GuitarFreaks & DrumMania video.
- Ookami-Boy is based off of the character from the book The Little Prince.