You can help Pop'n Music Wiki by expanding it.
Song Connections / Remixes
- 音楽 is related to virkato's ピアノ協奏曲第1番"蠍火", from beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED.
- A long version of 音楽 appears on wac's album of the same name. This long version features orchestra work by Osamu Kubota.
- Like many Jun Wakita songs, 音楽 sounds slightly different between difficulties (in this case, during the initial speedup).
- A remix of 音楽 by LeaF, titled 音楽 -壊音楽 mix-, appears in SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-.
- Another remix of 音楽 by Yu_Asahina, titled 音楽 -resolve-, also appears in SOUND VOLTEX II -infinite infection-.
- "Ongaku" (音楽) means "music".
- According to virkato, the original title of 音楽 is "未完成ピアノ協奏曲第２番『人生いろいろ！』", which means "unfinished piano concerto No.2 "a variety of life!"".
- The EX chart rating of 音楽 changed from 42 to 43 in pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝, and to 50 in Sunny Park, making it one of the hardest songs in pop'n music. It is still considered one of the hardest songs in the entire series.
- 音楽 appears in beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro as part of the Q-pro, Mimi, Nyami & Pastel-kun no Minna de Uchuu Sensou!! (クプロ・ミミニャミ・パステルくんのみんなで宇宙戦争!!) unlock event, which started on July 29th, 2013.
- A new jacket for 音楽 was shown on the website for the event, and was used in the REFLEC BEAT series much later for its BASIC/MEDIUM difficulties.
- On beatmania IIDX, first player and second player can play 音楽's charts on different difficulties; this causes the song to be unplayable due to the conflicting keysounds.
- This was fixed in beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA.
- On the American iTunes page for the 音楽 album, "音楽"'s title was romanized as "ongaku".
- 音楽 was added to REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper on June 17th, 2015 as part of the Kaitou BisCo no yokokujou!! (怪盗BisCoの予告状!!) event.
- Reaching up to 520 BPM, 音楽 has the second highest BPM at any point in the REFLEC BEAT series, topped only by ΔMAX's 573.
- In the REFLEC BEAT series, 音楽 has different jackets for BASIC/MEDIUM and HARD.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.